Saturday, June 21, 2008

Clouds are rollin' in,.....

“There's a storm across the valley, clouds are rollin' in…”
John Denver wrote those words back in 1974 in his song “Back Home Again.” The clouds are rolling in from the west. The weather continues to be cool and rainy, then perhaps an hour of sunshine if we‘re lucky!

I took these photos last evening, and today has dawned no different. Forecast remains for more of the same. So it is off to Plattsburgh for groceries and to buy graduation gifts for next week. (NY schools gets out later than most) After a day running errands and shopping…

”it's good to be back home again….”




1 comment:

NorthCountryGal said...

I love how you give me a good look and history about where you are...and some John Denver lyrics besides. He was my hero and I love playing his music.