Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Campsite views,...

I'm home again after a great four days camping again at Macomb Reservation, a NY state campground. I chose the same site as earlier this summer for this great view,...The pond below was a resting place for a flock of Canada geese,...


This Great Blue Heron was hunting for breakfast,...

Here is Mother Nature's pinwheel!
And of course,... another great campfire and toasted marshmellows!


This campground closes on Labor Day so it will be next May before I can return to one of my favorite "views."

4 comments:

NorthCountryGal said...

Nice camping shots, makes me eager to get out to enjoy the fall! And a campfire!! Judy

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful place. It seems to be an early closing time: I'd bet that would be really pretty when the fall colors are out!

Cedar ... said...

Montucky, Many campgrounds do stay open until Columbus Day weekend. I agree that this one would be especially lovely with the fall foliage colors, but alas!... not to be.

Michele said...

Such beautiful pictures.. I LOVE camping... the marshmallows over the campfire is the icing on the cake!!
Wonderful series of photos...