Monday, April 20, 2009

A Sunny Day,...


Today is truly a sunny day in more ways than just the weather. I learned late yesterday that I have been recognized with an "Attitude of Gratitude" award from Libby Murphy of "Twirl and Taste." First, thank you so much Libby for this. If you haven't discovered Libby's blog yet, do go and visit her in Tennessee. Her blog has diverse topics and is always a good read.

There are "rules" that go along with this award! Being that North Country rebel that I am, I will modify those rules a bit. I was supposed to nominate 10 others to receive the award. Well, now how am I going to do that -- with so many great folks out there in blog-land? I will solve that by declaring you all winners! I know by reading the blogs of those that I follow that each of you is deserving of an award, and certainly have an "Attitude of Gratitude!"

And I won't require anything of you in response. Just know that I am truly grateful for you and how each of you have stretched my world -- showing me pictures from far away places, beautiful nature photography, sharing family triumphs and sadness, and of course those of you that always bring a smile and perhaps an out loud laugh with your talented writing.
To all of you a hearty "Thank You".... you have truly enriched my life.




7 comments:

corin said...

right back at you cedar! it is nice to be able to write and know that someone as nice as you is reading :)

Dog Trot Farm said...

Cedar, congratulations on your award. Keep up the great work, I so enjoy reading your blog.

Unknown said...

Bravo and Happy Twirls to one who's most deserving.

Char said...

right back at cha' hon! congrats on the award - it went to a beautiful soul.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Congrats to you, dear supportive friend. You absolutely deserve it. You bring me so much joy and warmth and are such a FAITHFUL commenter. What a dear friend you are. Glad to see you recognized for it. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I haven't known you long but I enjoy your blog and always look forward to your comments on my mine. Enjoy!

Shelley said...

You are very deserving of this award! I love your blog!!