Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Warm,...

This morning I needed to feel warm. I've been fighting a cold and it's fairly well over, but I still have what my mother called a "hang-on" cough. As it's a workday, I've had my cereal (Total) and o.j. and toast. Usually I wait for my coffee and have it when I arrive at work. But this morning I just had to feel warmer,....

This mug was a gift from my older son many years ago,.. it's surviving with only one very tiny chip,... and filling it with the quick version of a mocha cappuccino really did the trick. I'm warm!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

How does that instant cappucino taste? I need to pick up some of that!
Feel better soon!!

Cedar ... said...

it doesn't taste bad at all for coming out of a foil lined envelope. just add boiling water. this flavor seemed to be very "chocolatey" more than coffee. beware as some of the off-brands aren't good at all.

Michele said...

Mmmm... love the Mocha Cappuccinos... add a little sprinkle of cinnamon on top if you like cinnamon.
Just a little friendly tip from your coffee Barista =)
Hope that cough disappears soon...
(Hug)
~Michele~

Cedar ... said...

OK Michele,... I'll be sure to try that,... maybe even tomorrow a.m. again before I leave for work! Thanks Barista!