Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Road to Tupper....

Yesterday I traveled to Tupper Lake to visit several friends. Traveling west from the Lake Champlain Valley this "Adirondack View" unfolds from the top of Spruce Hill.... Rt. 9N between Elizabethtown and Keene...


Continuing west between Saranac Lake and Tupper Lake Rt 3 crosses this brook,...



Between visits my friend Kathy and I visited a place of special beauty,... tune in tomorrow for a visit to a snowy cathedral built by Mother Nature!




8 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

Great pictures! Thank you for joining our "snowy Sunday" I can't wait to see your pictures tomorrow.

Phill said...

That view facing West between Etown and Keene is one of the true treasures of the Adirondacks. The view across the valley on Route 86 between Saranac Lake and Gabriels is another. And the Cascades.

=)

Now, see - This is why we need to get up there and get that house done sooner rather than later. You were right close to our place. (Actually, it may be sooner ... but you didn't hear it from me.)

Cedar ... said...

CM, I was thinking of you when I was driving through SL, didn't know exactly where to look for your place. I'm sure that we'll get a chance to say hello eventually!

Cedar ... said...

Laurie and Chris,... I've added your blog to my Blog List,... I really enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Those photos are so pretty! I'm greatly enjoying seeing your snow!

Pam B said...

Wow, how beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing tomorrow's edition. Thanks for sharing.

Shelley said...

Beautiful - I love all this winter scenery!

Denise said...

Beautifu shots. I love the first one best.